• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Knights of War 1.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
From the map of War Chaser needs 4 Players and team works.

-More balanced
-The maximum level of heroes now 25 instead 10
-Secret bosses and legendary dragons are weaker

If you have a suggestions or you have find any bugs please just leave some comments
:))

Keywords:
Knights of War, knights of wars, knight of wars, knight of war
Contents

Knights of War 1.1 (Map)

Reviews
I3lackDeath Date: 2012/Oct/25 16:29:16 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Reasons:Lacking Description: Template Missing Map Category [Optional] Missing Custom Preview Image: To add a preview image, resize the image to...

M

I3lackDeath
Date: 2012/Oct/25 16:29:16
[Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact]

Reasons:
Lacking Description: Template

Missing Map Category

[Optional] Missing Custom Preview Image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.

Comment:
Awaiting Update
[tr]​

reportV2_animated.jpg
Rules

[EDIT] rejected because it lacks informative description

Level 16

• Tested 1 hero. Why are there flying heroes which can roam anywhere on the map?
    And they can fly on a cliff and shoot, safe from any meele attackers. Silly... You
    need to fix the flying issue.

• And for the new heroes you created, you should also make a rune
    (which tells the player what spells they have when stepped on). You
    could also tidy the hero selection area. Some circles of power are
    touching eachother, etc.

• And the dragons have unusual mechanics. Them being level 100 will give the hero
    too much experience for killing them (not to mention the 2000 gold bounty), and
    50000 hp for the first dragon is too much. It will take days to finish the game
    given the number of dragons on the map and how long it takes to kill one.

I suggest you open up some other maps made from other people to learn more about how
they balance things, etc.