• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My thread was moved into wrong section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
As mentioned here in this thread. Warcraft 3 - UNFORGED?

Which is correctly on warcraft III - warcraft discussion section.

I made similar thread named :Tester for private server wc3 1.26a

Which was originally on the same section.

Maybe the title mislead the moderator but I dont need tester because my server works. Its excactly like what unforged was aimed to do. And their thread was not moved.

Why sabotage the views for my thread? I dont need help from anyone, I dont need tester because everything is ready. I just need players!

I give option for players to choose- from re-forget into legendary 1.26a

(Note for moderators: Dont let ur personal hatred against me to blind you and make misjudgements)

Level 7
Then what it sounded like?

In no way I said I need help for making my server nor it has anything to do with map making..

Tester for product - you test it if you like it or not.. Tester for 1.26a.. tester if ping is good, if its good vs reforged ect.

In no way I came here to offend anyone, Just provided an option for those who like classic b net and may not like reforged or just wanna try how it was in the past. heck I am not even planning to use server 24/7 online just test it maybe a week if people like it.

Then what it sounded like?

In no way I said I need help for making my server nor it has anything to do with map making..

Tester for product - you test it if you like it or not.. Tester for 1.26a.. tester if ping is good, if its good vs reforged ect.

In no way I came here to offend anyone, Just provided an option for those who like classic b net and may not like reforged or just wanna try how it was in the past. heck I am not even planning to use server 24/7 online just test it maybe a week if people like it.

Looking for testers for a non-public-project is imo recruiting. Although the name of the forum sure suggest it is mapping-related, so I don't know...
Trying to start a conversation about BNet alternatives for older versions etc. is interesting. Specially with projects such as [Miscellanous / Other] - Warcraft III: Community Edition showing up. Together, it could become the preferred way of playing for many.

Level 7
Looking for testers for a non-public-project is imo recruiting.
Looking for this sentence looks for me clinically absurb. By no means I wanna ridicule you. But I think you and I are not on the same page here.

I don´t wanna use my time arguaing here with things that dont matter to me.

I simply want my original thread put back on warcraft III general discussion so anyone looking here for dedicated server for old warcraft may find it and understand it in the right context. If you dont do it- well I find it negative act against me but I cant force you.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Looking for this sentence looks for me clinically absurb. By no means I wanna ridicule you. But I think you and I are not on the same page here.

I don´t wanna use my time arguaing here with things that dont matter to me.

I simply want my original thread put back on warcraft III general discussion so anyone looking here for dedicated server for old warcraft may find it and understand it in the right context. If you dont do it- well I find it negative act against me but I cant force you.
Please be respectful. ThompZon has expressed a valid point that people understanding proper English would interpret your thread as asking for people to test rather than you informing us about a specific server. ThompZon has done nothing against you but given you a sort of advice. He is not a moderator so he did not move your thread.
I reported your thread because I also read it like ThompZon, something that you need people to help you with.
Please write a proper informative message about what you actually want to achieve if you want your thread somewhere else. Right now, as it is, it fits best there where it was moved.
Since it's a server, it's multiplayer based so it could go in that forum if you rewrite the whole introductory post and give a proper thread title.

Level 7
Thanks for replying.

If you not ment to ridicule me by moving this thread "Tester for private server wc3 1.26a" into section where it doesnt belong. Then you simply misunderstood that topic. I simply made this thread to correct that possible misunderstanding. No bad intentions toward anyone I had.

I am not going to change anything on that thread tho, I wanted firstly know if anyone is interested to play it, then I would have shared more information of how to do it.

edit. I also feel many people who dont want to play on my server are talking here so this is what I mean is topic that doesnt interest me because its irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.