• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Terrain ! Pls give comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I'm really new in Wc3 and so i tried WE first (loaded a meele map). My first impression was : This would be many work to make an own map. A few weeks later I made one map for my friends LAN-Party, but this was really shit, cause everything was bad and i knew. Now I tried to make a new map and so I first tried to make Terrain better. Here are two screens (please give comments):

Attachments

• Wc3-Terrain1.JPG
    Wc3-Terrain1.JPG
    194.9 KB · Views: 206
  • Wc3-Terrain2.JPG
    Wc3-Terrain2.JPG
    162.8 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:
Level 36
Where the hell does all that water come from anyways? An underground spring of that force would exceed the power of a volcanic explosion, not only would it not trickle down the sides like you portrayed it to do in the picture, it would probably erupt in a shock wave the size of a small nuclear warhead.

Fix pl0x.

Level 7
Where the hell does all that water come from anyways? An underground spring of that force would exceed the power of a volcanic explosion, not only would it not trickle down the sides like you portrayed it to do in the picture, it would probably erupt in a shock wave the size of a small nuclear warhead.

Fix pl0x.

lolz

were all going to die no! look what you did lazer!!!

Level 7
1. Instead of making cliff just raise terrain and place some pathing blockers.
2. More enviroment
3. Make some hills and lower the terrain some where
4. and yeah some UTM trees would be good

Status
Not open for further replies.