• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Heres my showcase of all the terrains i've made enjoy.

Attachments

• aaa copy.png
    aaa copy.png
    792.5 KB · Views: 158
  • aaaaaadd copy.png
    aaaaaadd copy.png
    1 MB · Views: 141
  • asddsfdfs copy.png
    asddsfdfs copy.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 146
  • Copy of !.gif
    Copy of !.gif
    262 KB · Views: 122
  • fffff copy.png
    fffff copy.png
    1 MB · Views: 144
Level 9
Hmm a few points. You did an alright job at placing your objects and what not but the camera angles are atrocious I'm sorry to say. As you'll hear from everyone the WC3 base textures are horrible. Not something you want to exploit. You zoomed in pretty close to some things showing the stretching and over all bad textures.

Also in the first one you can see the storm-a-sphere, I believe, at an end right on the hero's head.

Along with lighting it is quite strange. It seemed extremely unrealistic. However I won't go into depth of that since I'm not all that grand with lighting. If Void takes a look at this I'm sure he'll give you some worth while tips.

Anyways good try, hope to see you update these or make more in the future.

Level 5
Ok ill try to avoid alot of those things in the future and i knoe i cant do suns and stuff lol but i tried to do a good one in the first one and i didnt see that the sunlight missed the hero's head.

Status
Not open for further replies.