• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My new map :DDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
ohai there my first post! (beside the introduce) first of all yes i need a better attractive name for my map, please dont judge my map yet! it isent even 50% done, i extracted blizzard's last frozen throne undead campaign (cus im not good at terrain) i cleaned the map from triggers variables sounds and everything, i only left the terrain. ONLY PEOPLE THAT PLAYED THE WC3 CAMPAIGNS WILL UNDERSTAND ME. :D

here is what im thinking to add on my map and tell me guys if u like the ideas or not:
1- sylvanas enters the map with only units and destroys the small scourge base to build her own on it (just like how arthas destroyed the naga base) after some time i made the val'kyrs attack sylvanas base (made banshee sound to alert everyone that sylvanas base is under attack :D) and when Agatha (valkyr hero) is dead, the valkyr quest is dicovered :DD but i need a help on the objective cus i didnt like my own idea, i just made it that i need to destroy an obelisk guarded by kel'thuzad thats controlling the valkyrs and u need to destroy it, and when you do then the valkyrs will join sylvanas but i didnt make the last trigger to make them join.

2- i made the naga quest "you got to possese the naga royal guard and his trapped brethren" when you do it u will gain control over 2 myrmidons, 2 sirens a royal guard and a snap dragon, you also gain control of a coral bed, spawning grounds and a shrine of azshara, though i will make some triggers to max training for 2 myrmidons and such to prevents spams, i also gonna make the royal guard says S02Naga16 (open sound editor and you will see the voice added) and sylvanas replying L03Sylvanas42 but if you accidently kill him she will say L03Sylvanas33. you like it? :DDDD i searched alot in the sounds to find fitting ones

3- okay i didnt do this quest yet, but i had 3 different coloured lichs in each direction, i will make them channel coloured lightnings (though i dont know how, ill post in world edit help) thoes lightnings make the lich king unbeatable so you got to destroy them in order to weaken the lich king is it good idea? anyway when you destroy the 3rth one, thrall's base will be under attack and jaina will say D13Jaina16 and then a frost nova kills a number of your units, sylvanas will say L01Sylvanas06 then kel'thuzad L02KelThuzad62 then jaina D13Jaina19 then sylvanas L06Sylvanas55 then kel'thuzad U05BKelThuzad31 after that sylvanas L01Sylvanas56 kel'thuzad replies U06KelThuzad09 and for one big low reply sylvanas L02Sylvanas61.
i find some quatos dont fit very well but i cant find any better ones so how do you think about it? i use sounds because i dont like silent talking, it also give me excitment when playing the map! :)

by the way i tried searching for the lich king sound in wrath gate when putress appears and attacks both scourge and the united forces with plague, lich king says (Sylvanas!) i want that soundtrack in my map when sylvanas engages him in combat i want him to say it to make it fell more realastic, and sylvanas saying "its time to even the scales" btw i have the other sound so i dont need help finding it xD

so guys this is what currently on my mind, tell me what needs to be better and what needs to be compleatly thrown and whats needs to be added and also, tell me your personal opinions of my current progress :D hope you like it ^___^

oh guys and how do you like orange's mana crystals? they are flying units costs 3 food with transfer mana ability, able to transfer its mana to friendly allied units or drain enemy mana to replenish its own, can also learn the mana flare upgrade and improved masonry but it dosent attack :D

Attachments

• Wrath of Sylvanas.w3x
    7.5 MB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Level 5
yeah its empty thats why i said its not 50% done and yes the chair is baaaaaad i need to make it better, and omg i like the second name O___O its great! :D, currently the naga quest is 100% done along with its speech, i also added jaina sound when her base is attacked "the undead have breached our defenses, we need help immiediatly" and other sounds too, what im working on right now is the AI for each race, hints ready too! i made a good progress and ill upload my progress soon, hope u like it guys. :)

Level 5
ok here is what ive gone so far, i have finished orange race and ai, made the quests and alot of things you can set orange to computer and play as forsaken to test the ai i made :D and btw tell me your opinion about the valkyr AI and anu'barak's AI too cus i think anubarak is kinda op with his fiends, opinions? ^__^

Attachments

• SylvanasReturns.w3x
    7.5 MB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.