• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campagin: The Future Of The Lich King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Well... I would realy like to create a campagin, and now when I got an idea for one, I would like to hear what you think of it: (And if you where intrested in helping)

The story takes place in about 50 to 100 years out in the future, of the Warcraft universe. Arthas the Lich King has covered the world of Azeroth and Kalimdor in death, darkness, ice and snow. Entire races has nearly been exterminate, and there cities has been destroyed. Together with the survivers is our hero preparing for the last stand agains the Lich King himself.

I am not sure who the main person would be. Maby:
Artha and Jainas son or daughter.
Thralls son.
Malfurion and Tyrandes son or daughter.
Illidan and Tyrandes son or daughter.
Kaels son or daughter.
Sylvanas.
A whole new and unknow person from that time.
Tell me what you think is best...

Level 15
50 to 100 years - it would be grand-children of most mentioned characters, thats too long time =))
Arthas' and Jaina's child - impossible, by now by WoW's timeline, over 6 years have passed after Arthas became Lich King and lost interest in ladies. well, at least living ladies =))
Thrall's son - sounds not bad. Maybe Jaina's son too?
Malfurion's and Tyrande's child - then perhaps Malfurion and Tyrande can participate too, if Malfurion returned from the Emerald Dream. They are among the few characters atm, that are a match to Arthas.
Illidan's and Tyrande's child - "Black Temple was merely a setback!" ? also, i doubt Tyrande would go for Illidan. But again, if Illidan has survived, he is a nice match to Arthas, he would fit too.
BTW, what 'bout Illidan's and Maiev's child? I like stories, when mad hatred turns to love =))
Kael's child - "Magister's Terrace was merely a setback!". Although resurrecting Kael should be fun =))
Sylvanas - oh yes, like that vicious gothic banshee =)

As for other characters:
Saurfang (he couldn't die of age, could he? and of course he couldn't be defeated...)
Children of Rhonin and Vereese
Arator (son of Turalyon and Alleria)
Alleria herself
Kil'jaeden (why not? he hates Lich King too)
Hogger
Queen Azshara (she's immensely powerful too, if Arthas has conquered most of the world, only Azshara and her naga are a serious threat to him, to be hinest. Well, apart from Old Gods and Burning Legion)
Krasus

as for the story - i doubt anyone would hold against the Lich King, after he has conquered most of the world - his army would be so vast, that it will be undefeatable at all. well, except for Burning Legion, Old Gods and the Naga.

Level 7
How about Kil'Jaeden send he's son or apprentice to Azeroth/Kalimdor to defeat Arthas once and for all?

Level 7
Hmm... Well I know about Sargeras but that is the only one. Well I gess I could somehow bring them in.

Level 15
BTW, according to lore, Cho'gall (ogre-mage, leader of Twilligt's Hammer cult), was transformed (aka blessed) by C'thun and, though he was already very powerful, became even more powerful. Since campaigns shouldnt start with insanely powerful characters, through the campaign Cho'gall could learn how to use his new powers. I can alrdy imagine some interesting plot twists, such as visiting Yogg-Saron, maybe even releasing other Old Gods, everything finishing in an epic battle Cho'gall, empowered by all the Old Gods vs. Lich King.
And when one of them falls... then comes Hogger and kills the winner...

Level 2
Hi,

Because of a reason already stated by Trillium (the one about how Arthas' forces would be too vast), I suggest making the campaign take place right after Arthas has driven out the Argent Crusade, the Scarlet Onslaught and the Horde and Alliance forces from Northrend. It could be about how Arthas actually destroys all of the capitals and killing all of the faction leaders instead of them being already dead and destroyed, this would make it alot more interesting in my opinion.

Best regards,
Lolaroids

Status
Not open for further replies.