• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sylvanas Spellpack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Hi guys. So I have been working on AoS map for quite a while. I want Sylvanas Windrunner to participate but I'm not sure what kind of spells I should give her. I tried to combine both her Ranger and Dark Ranger abilities but it somehow ended up like DotA's Drow Ranger's abilities and I don't want that.

If you have any idea, please post below. Cheers!

Edit: Just wanna add, the hero is Sylvanas Windrunner The Banshee Queen, not the High Elf one.

Last edited:

San

San

Level 32
I'll share some of my amateur and silly ideas here;

Hindering Shoot: A single-shot that burns target's mana/crippling them and stunning them for 0.1 second, maybe add a channeling time so the longer you charge the greater the effect.

Power Stances: Slower attack speed/spell casting time, higher base damage/stronger offensive spell effect // increased damage based on stats. Can be switched to faster speed/lower damage vice versa.

Windrunner: Similar to the abilty Windrunner from Dota's Windrunner...ouch. Gaining evasion/invisible/zero collision for a short time with increased movement speed, cannot attack during the phase. Maybe temporary increasing her stats if she didn't receive any damage in the windrun.

Agility (ultimate?): Remove all the penalty from her spells above(no channeling, no slower/lower attack and can attack while windrunning etc) for a period of time and maybe also decreasing their cooldown.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.