• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

My Map Project : Tales of Time

Is this map idea good ?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Excellent

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ok , I passed 3 days in my room thinkin 'bout sumthin special : the best map ever ( in my mind it was the best at least ) .

Over 8k doodads , 10 unique heros 4 each race ( all races inclded ) hero picking allowed , tons of cool quests ( save the planet n' stuff ).

I'll work alot on the visual effects , if ne1 wishges to team up or suggest things that would make it beter , PM me .

:) - Fruit.Loops , so delicious !

Poll : Please vote : is my idea Excellent , good or to the trash-can .

Level 8
to the trashcan before u get more details... i mean 3 days to come up with a map and all u got is 8k doodads 10 heros each race and stuff... and u havent done any lol... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.