• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heroes Tale "A story based on my current Project Map!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
a look at the seemingly abandoned house.
The Dwarf pondered ... then proceeded to make me an offer.
The Dwarf took the stones
The next morning I woke up and asked the Dwarf if he had created the promised weapon.
The Dwarf handed me the weapon whilst asking, “Now that you have such a strong weapon, what is your purpose for making me craft this for you?” - when did the narrator ask the dwarf to forge a weapon. wasn't the dwarf offering his services in exchange of a night's sleep in his cottage?
I hadn't fully understood his question and took it as a joke of some sorts but still answered it nonetheless, telling him how I was an adventurer hence my need for the strongest equipments to order to face the greatest dangers.
how the Dwarf spoke about my greater purpose than adventuring
An Elf Warrior blocked my path with his weapon, asking about my intentions. I told him that I wanted to meet the Goddess
I finally met the Goddess in person.
I spoke first, asking her what I should do now that I know I am a destined hero.
... on the demons invading this realm
I quietly stepped forward
...and a tainted, feral soul that defiled the air around him. (obviously he is in front of you since it was before your eyes)

Level 30
a look at the seemingly abandoned house.
The Dwarf pondered ... then proceeded to make me an offer.
The Dwarf took the stones
The next morning I woke up and asked the Dwarf if he had created the promised weapon.
The Dwarf handed me the weapon whilst asking, “Now that you have such a strong weapon, what is your purpose for making me craft this for you?” - when did the narrator ask the dwarf to forge a weapon. wasn't the dwarf offering his services in exchange of a night's sleep in his cottage?
I hadn't fully understood his question and took it as a joke of some sorts but still answered it nonetheless, telling him how I was an adventurer hence my need for the strongest equipments to order to face the greatest dangers.
how the Dwarf spoke about my greater purpose than adventuring
An Elf Warrior blocked my path with his weapon, asking about my intentions. I told him that I wanted to meet the Goddess
I finally met the Goddess in person.
I spoke first, asking her what I should do now that I know I am a destined hero.
... on the demons invading this realm
I quietly stepped forward
...and a tainted, feral soul that defiled the air around him. (obviously he is in front of you since it was before your eyes)

Thank you for the suggestion in the changes. I'll look into it, +3 REP(just gonna wait some hours) for the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.