• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My map Lag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
why is that?
too many units in my map? or too many trigger? whyyyy

How could I know? You haven't told us the first thing about your map. Perhaps you could upload your map so we could see.

Lag can be caused by having too many units, too many looping triggers, leaks, too many special effects or resource intensive models/textures or just inefficient coding in general.

Level 6
How could I know? You haven't told us the first thing about your map. Perhaps you could upload your map so we could see.

Lag can be caused by having too many units, too many looping triggers, leaks, too many special effects or resource intensive models/textures or just inefficient coding in general.

based from you said
the possibilities could be:
-too many units
-intensive models
-im not sure about special effect
-looping trigger (not sure too can trigger the massive early lag)

but the most possibility is too many units i think but why if i cast some spells just once its will erasing the early lag in the game?

Level 25
Well there are currently 749 preplaced units (the object manager).
Try creating some with triggers instead, when the players enter those regions.

And you might want to learn a bit about grammar in English, it's going to help you a lot when asking questions here,
and your map has a lot of grammar faults that you need to fix.

Good luck! :)

Level 6
Well there are currently 749 preplaced units (the object manager).
Try creating some with triggers instead, when the players enter those regions.

And you might want to learn a bit about grammar in English, it's going to help you a lot when asking questions here,
and your map has a lot of grammar faults that you need to fix.

Good luck! :)

so the point is its lagged early
because of too many units?

you mean grammar on cinematic conversation? :vw_death:

Status
Not open for further replies.