• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Leaderboard is messing up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello!

I found out about my Camera problem in the other thread so I moved on. I am now making a Leaderboard in my map and here is what the problem is in-game:

Leaderboard:
ok7kn5.jpg

Error Message:
2qb56yc.jpg

And here are the triggers I used in the same order they are in, in the Editor. The only trigger that isn't Initially on is Update Leaderboard.

I would also like some help with rewriting the Kill Registration trigger if anyone wants to help me with that. It is possible to commit Suicide and I don't want the player that does it to gain a point because of that because that would be stupid :p

Thanks in Advance and Rep for the helpful of course ^^

• Global Variables
  • Player Count = 0 <Integer>
  • Leaderboard = No Leaderboard <Leaderboard>
  • Update Timer = (New timer) <Timer>
  • Kills = 0 <Integer[7]>
  • Number of Players
    • Events
      • Game - Map initialization
    • Local Variables
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick each player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Actions
          • Variable - Modify Player Count: + 1
      • Trigger - Run Create Leaderboard (Ignore Conditions, Don't Wait until it finishes)
  • Create Leaderboard
    • Events
    • Local Variables
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Leaderboard - Create a leaderboard with 2 columns and Player Count rows, with the name "Bomber Points", and using (100%, 100%, 100%) color.
      • Variable - Set Leaderboard = (Last created leaderboard)
      • Leaderboard - Set (Last created leaderboard) item text at column 1 and row 1 to "Player "
      • Leaderboard - Set (Last created leaderboard) item text at column 2 and row 1 to "Kills"
      • Timer - Start Update Timer as a Repeating timer that will expire in 1.0 Game Time seconds
      • Trigger - Turn Update Leaderboard On
  • Update Leaderboard
    • Events
      • Timer - Update Timer expires
    • Local Variables
      • Player = 1 <Integer>
      • Position = 2 <Integer>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • General - While (Conditions) are true, do (Actions)
        • Conditions
          • Not
            • Conditions
              • Player > Player Count
        • Actions
          • Leaderboard - Set Leaderboard item text at column 1 and row Position to (Name of player Player)
          • Leaderboard - Set Leaderboard item text at column 2 and row Position to (Text(Kills[Player]))
          • Variable - Modify Player: + 1
          • Variable - Modify Position: + 1
  • Record Kills
    • Events
      • Unit - Any Unit dies
    • Local Variables
      • Killer = (Killing player) <Integer>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Variable - Modify Kills[Killer]: + 1

Status
Not open for further replies.