• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sorting a Leaderboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I'm making a leaderboard to display the weapons a car has access to (up to 9). Each player has their own leaderboard (though I've been testing it with just 1 player). I want to identify the empty weapon slots and remove them from the leaderboard.

I couldn't find any "remove row" actions, but I could find a set number of rows action. I figured I'd sort the rows, put dummy numbers in the empty gun slots so they are sorted to the bottom, and then trim the number of rows to the desired number.

The problem:

• Leaderboard - Sort Cars[playerNumber].Leaderboard by column 4, in Ascending order, with priority 1
Appears to do absolutely nothing. I tried sorting in ascending/descending order... i tried sorting a row filled with strings, one filled with reals, one filled with integers.

Does anyone know why sorting a row wouldn't do anything? Does it only sort by player number or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.