• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Music Questionnaire College Work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
So, I have some college work to do. Which involves some primary research.

So if you could be a wonderful and helpful attribute to getting me through to the end of the school year that'd be grand.

Here is a link

http://goo.gl/forms/Srmm9T8SLG

:infl_thumbs_up:

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: If you're worried about the link it's not dodgy I made the survey myself a shortened google forms link.
You can look up google forms and check it out yourself, highly recommend if you need some survey creation :)

Last edited:
Level 36
Decent survey, the only part I would improve is the part with "how do you discover
music?" - For starters, there's some inconsistency in the question/answer format,
they don't all coincide. Secondly, it should be multiple choice, I discover, like I imagine
many people do, music in many various ways.

Level 11
Thanks for the feedback.

I've never done a survey before so looking back at it, yeah I agree.

Thankfully it's one of those things I can rectify without damaging the end results, apart from 5-7 inconsistencies between how many genres/types of music people put and how they discover it.

Status
Not open for further replies.