• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Music during work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
Last edited:
Level 6
I'm mostly listening to Lube.

Greetings to you Russian friend. They sound like they are meaningful songs, specially the war ones, too bad I can't understand Russian.

Eh, I wouldn't call map editing "work"....

At work I don't listen to music for obvious reasons, when mapping, it can be lots of different stuff I usually listen to.

So no playlist specifically ? I'm currently searching for different types of music to listen to.

Yay another Nightcore lover :D I also have a nightcore playlist

Really ? nice. I love nightcore, sometimes it's better than the original song (ex:Dollhouse), hit me up with your playlist. :D

@Rex Nice, pretty old school if you ask me.

@Stopcampingnoob Can't get enough of rock. Although imo rock music has a specific time to listen to. (ex:to get you pumped up)

Level 34
I sometimes listen to Gregorian chant if I'm working on something that requires focus. At my actual job I don't listen to music.

Roland

R

Roland

Galantis - Peanut butter
And my Roli Playlist :3 I just love listening to it on my Built-in Hearing aid headsets :p It's also good when I'm doing homework or doodling <3

Level 28
I used to listen to music during ''Editing Maps'' of my extension before such as ''two steps for hell'' and some WoW songs theme. But I realize that I can not focus on what I'm doing, it's trouble me! So, now I just edit maps without listen to music!..

Status
Not open for further replies.