• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What scene do you think about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
What scene do you think about with these tracks?

The link below goes to a thread in my site (which is under construction, but contains this following so far), where a music player that contains a big bunch of game tracks is placed. Now, I'd like to know what kind of 'scene' you think about with which song. You can pick any amount of songs you'd wish to describe. Leave a post in this thread with:
-Playlist number (The first text in the list)
-Track number (The track with .mp3 extension)
-Scene (What kind of 'scene' do you imagine when you hear that track?)

A scene can be anything. It could be from a regular battle, to the rise of a modern age army. From a marriage to loneliness. From a small farm to a big metropolis. Anything it makes you think about is what you should post! Your help is very much appreciated :)
Please do not post if you know what kind of scene the official game uses with a track, unless you have an idea of a different kind of scene for that track.
More playlists will be added. If anyone wishes to see a playlist of tracks from a specific game, please feel free to PM me.

The music player can be found here.
Viewing the music player requires Above Flash Player.

Last edited:
Level 18
I've discussed this with a mod and he advised me to place it in this section. The only reason I place a link to my site is because The Hive Workshop does not support coding HTML. Leave alone a music player.

If you can either allow the music player to be placed here (which I doubt will ever happen), or if Ralle or any moderator who is specifically in charge the Hives rules to decide that this is not allowed, then I'll remove the link. If, after that, there's no other solution of making the music player public, it'll be logic to remove the thread.
Until then this thread should stay and hopefully people will share what they think of with the tracks. Not only for my sake, but for everyone who would like to have access to this information. It can be of great help to pick the right music for your games.

Status
Not open for further replies.