• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Murloc & Mur'gul - Variations - Shadowcaster

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I just changed the texture of the Mur'gul Shadowcaster model because Murloc Shadowcaster and some colors of Mur'gul Shadowcaster doesn't exist in WC3.
Contents

Mur'gul Shadowcaster Cyan (Model)

Mur'gul Shadowcaster Cyan - Portrait (Model)

Mur'gul Shadowcaster Dark Blue (Model)

Mur'gul Shadowcaster Dark Blue - Portrait (Model)

Mur'gul Shadowcaster Red (Model)

Mur'gul Shadowcaster Red - Portrait (Model)

Murloc Shadowcaster Blue (Model)

Murloc Shadowcaster Blue - Portrait (Model)

Murloc Shadowcaster Green (Model)

Murloc Shadowcaster Green - Portrait (Model)

Murloc Shadowcaster Orange (Model)

Murloc Shadowcaster Orange - Portrait (Model)

Murloc Shadowcaster Purple (Model)

Murloc Shadowcaster Purple - Portrait (Model)

Murloc Shadowcaster Yellow (Model)

Murloc Shadowcaster Yellow - Portrait (Model)

Reviews
JesusHipster
Massive amount of work, useful, very simple. Substandard it is. Good job, but I strongly encourage you to try experimenting with original ideas and concepts more.
Level 34
A "Boss Water Elemental" can be interesting ?

I don't know man, this name without an actual model is pretty vague, it can be either something as good as this or just a simple edit that will once more fall into the substandard. If you want more insight on what makes a model custom enough to be in the main deposit, look up other approved models. On the other hand: if it's a very smart and cool but yet simple edit it can end up in the main deposit.

Practice makes perfect, keep that in mind.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I don't know man, this name without an actual model is pretty vague, it can be either something as good as this or just a simple edit that will once more fall into the substandard. If you want more insight on what makes a model custom enough to be in the main deposit, look up other approved models. On the other hand: if it's a very smart and cool but yet simple edit it can end up in the main deposit.

Practice makes perfect, keep that in mind.
And here I thought you were going to reference Jigrael's Tidal Lord. Silly me.