• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Multiboard Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey.

I got another bug that has been quite a long time. I tried many ways to fix this problem, but I cannot find a way. That is why I'm once again here to ask your help.

I have a multiboard, that should show some icons. But these icons aren't shown. I have imported two different type of icons, but even then they don't work.

The trigger that adds the icons to the multiboard(if the value is 0, the icons shouldn't be seen):

• Bosses UPDATE
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • -------- === COLUMN 4 === --------
      • Set INTEGER[1] = 4
      • Set INTEGER[2] = 3
      • Multiboard - Set the width for Multiboard item in column INTEGER[1], row 0 to 8.00% of the total screen width
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 10, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • Resource__ELITEBOSS[(Integer A)] Equal to 1
            • Then - Actions
              • Multiboard - Set the icon for Multiboard item in column INTEGER[1], row INTEGER[2] to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNStar1.blp
              • Set INTEGER[2] = (INTEGER[2] + 1)
            • Else - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • Resource__ELITEBOSS[(Integer A)] Equal to 2
                • Then - Actions
                  • Multiboard - Set the icon for Multiboard item in column INTEGER[1], row INTEGER[2] to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNStar2.blp
                • Else - Actions
                    • If - Conditions
                      • Resource__ELITEBOSS[(Integer A)] Equal to 3
                    • Then - Actions
                      • Multiboard - Set the icon for Multiboard item in column INTEGER[1], row INTEGER[2] to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNStar3.blp
                    • Else - Actions
                        • If - Conditions
                          • Resource__ELITEBOSS[(Integer A)] Equal to 4
                        • Then - Actions
                          • Multiboard - Set the icon for Multiboard item in column INTEGER[1], row INTEGER[2] to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNStar4.blp
                        • Else - Actions
                            • If - Conditions
                              • Resource__ELITEBOSS[(Integer A)] Equal to 5
                            • Then - Actions
                              • Multiboard - Set the icon for Multiboard item in column INTEGER[1], row INTEGER[2] to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNStar5.blp
                            • Else - Actions
        • Loop - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • Resource__EPICBOSS[(Integer A)] Equal to 1
            • Then - Actions
              • Multiboard - Set the icon for Multiboard item in column INTEGER[1], row INTEGER[2] to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNStarM1.blp
            • Else - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • Resource__EPICBOSS[(Integer A)] Equal to 2
                • Then - Actions
                  • Multiboard - Set the icon for Multiboard item in column INTEGER[1], row INTEGER[2] to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNStarM2.blp
                • Else - Actions
                    • If - Conditions
                      • Resource__EPICBOSS[(Integer A)] Equal to 3
                    • Then - Actions
                      • Multiboard - Set the icon for Multiboard item in column INTEGER[1], row INTEGER[2] to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNStarM3.blp
                    • Else - Actions
                        • If - Conditions
                          • Resource__EPICBOSS[(Integer A)] Equal to 4
                        • Then - Actions
                          • Multiboard - Set the icon for Multiboard item in column INTEGER[1], row INTEGER[2] to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNStarM4.blp
                        • Else - Actions
                            • If - Conditions
                              • Resource__EPICBOSS[(Integer A)] Equal to 5
                            • Then - Actions
                              • Multiboard - Set the icon for Multiboard item in column INTEGER[1], row INTEGER[2] to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNStarM5.blp
                            • Else - Actions
I tried with a "cheat" trigger to show the icons, by changing variables values, but it just doesn't work. Normally after a boss is beaten the number is set to a specific number depending of the difficulty.

• trollo Copy
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing 1 as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Resource__EPICBOSS[(Random integer number between 1 and 10)] = (Random integer number between 0 and 5)
      • Set Resource__ELITEBOSS[(Random integer number between 1 and 10)] = (Random integer number between 0 and 5)
The icons should be in the red picture.

attachment.php

I don't have a test map and it's too time consuming to make one, so I hope you can fix this by asking and looking the triggers. Ask anything, I'll try my best to answer. All the icons are properly imported.

The ones who can help will get rep & credits in the project I'm making.

Attachments

• Icons.jpg
    Icons.jpg
    474.6 KB · Views: 162
Level 37
Hey guys, thanks for replies. This section of multiboard should tell the player in what difficulty player have defeated Elite + Epic bosses.

I tried editing the trigger, but still it doesn't work. I also confirmed, that these values are correct.

...Item style? I don't use anywhere else icons. I currently use multiboard and basic icons, but both doesn't work.

• Bosses UPDATE
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • -------- === COLUMN 4 === --------
      • Set INTEGER[1] = 4
      • Set INTEGER[2] = 3
      • Multiboard - Set the width for Multiboard item in column INTEGER[1], row 0 to 8.00% of the total screen width
        • Loop - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • Resource__ELITEBOSS[(Integer A)] Equal to 0
            • Then - Actions
              • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column INTEGER[1], row INTEGER[2] to <Empty String>
            • Else - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • Resource__ELITEBOSS[(Integer A)] Equal to 1
                • Then - Actions
                  • Multiboard - Set the icon for Multiboard item in column INTEGER[1], row INTEGER[2] to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNStar1.blp
                • Else - Actions
                    • If - Conditions
                      • Resource__ELITEBOSS[(Integer A)] Equal to 2
                    • Then - Actions
                      • Multiboard - Set the icon for Multiboard item in column INTEGER[1], row INTEGER[2] to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNStar2.blp
                    • Else - Actions
                        • If - Conditions
                          • Resource__ELITEBOSS[(Integer A)] Equal to 3
                        • Then - Actions
                          • Multiboard - Set the icon for Multiboard item in column INTEGER[1], row INTEGER[2] to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNStar3.blp
                        • Else - Actions
                            • If - Conditions
                              • Resource__ELITEBOSS[(Integer A)] Equal to 4
                            • Then - Actions
                              • Multiboard - Set the icon for Multiboard item in column INTEGER[1], row INTEGER[2] to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNStar4.blp
                            • Else - Actions
                                • If - Conditions
                                  • Resource__ELITEBOSS[(Integer A)] Greater than or equal to 5
                                • Then - Actions
                                  • Multiboard - Set the icon for Multiboard item in column INTEGER[1], row INTEGER[2] to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNStar5.blp
                                • Else - Actions
                                  • Game - Display to (All players) the text: aaa
        • Loop - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • Resource__EPICBOSS[(Integer A)] Equal to 0
            • Then - Actions
              • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column INTEGER[1], row INTEGER[2] to <Empty String>
            • Else - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • Resource__EPICBOSS[(Integer A)] Equal to 1
                • Then - Actions
                  • Multiboard - Set the icon for Multiboard item in column INTEGER[1], row INTEGER[2] to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNStarM1.blp
                • Else - Actions
                    • If - Conditions
                      • Resource__EPICBOSS[(Integer A)] Equal to 2
                    • Then - Actions
                      • Multiboard - Set the icon for Multiboard item in column INTEGER[1], row INTEGER[2] to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNStarM2.blp
                    • Else - Actions
                        • If - Conditions
                          • Resource__EPICBOSS[(Integer A)] Equal to 3
                        • Then - Actions
                          • Multiboard - Set the icon for Multiboard item in column INTEGER[1], row INTEGER[2] to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNStarM3.blp
                        • Else - Actions
                            • If - Conditions
                              • Resource__EPICBOSS[(Integer A)] Equal to 4
                            • Then - Actions
                              • Multiboard - Set the icon for Multiboard item in column INTEGER[1], row INTEGER[2] to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNStarM4.blp
                            • Else - Actions
                                • If - Conditions
                                  • Resource__EPICBOSS[(Integer A)] Equal to 5
                                • Then - Actions
                                  • Multiboard - Set the icon for Multiboard item in column INTEGER[1], row INTEGER[2] to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNStarM5.blp
                                • Else - Actions
                                  • Game - Display to (All players) the text: bbb
EDIT: I see. I tested that "item style to display icons" and now I see some icons. Didn't remember this function at all. Last time I made a multiboard it was 4 years ago to Aero TD. Okay, thanks man. You really helped me out. Superb, now this bug is fixed also!

Status
Not open for further replies.