• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Multi Troop Transport

The star wars spree continues!

The Multi Troop Transport (MTT) was a heavily armored droid carrier used by the Trade Federation, and later the Confederacy of Independent Systems.

As you can see in the screenshot, i made two skin variants for this - the classic brown from the first movie, and the grey/black/white of the CIS, which is how it would look like during the clone wars. You will find it attached in the thread below. I also added a "stand work" animation for the deployed version, incase you want to use it as a mobile droid factory. The following attachment points can be used to attach droids onto the rack:

Hand Left/Right
Foot Left/Right
Hand Right/Left Alternate
Foot Right/Left Alternate
Foot Rear Left/Right
Mount Chest Left/Right

I cannot guarantee that olofmolemans droids will be properly scaled to fit, but i thought this might still be useful for cinematics, or in the event that you want to make your own droid effect to attach. The model also has sprite attachment points which will cause it to burn when damaged.

Keywords:
Star wars, separatist, CIS, droid, carrier, tank, jedi, MMT, mobile, hover
Contents

Multi Troop Transport (Model)

Reviews
04:55, 30th Mar 2015 Misha: A splendid model that functions great as moving troop production, and definitely best as 'ancient', in war3 terms

M

04:55, 30th Mar 2015
Misha: A splendid model that functions great as moving troop production, and definitely best as 'ancient', in war3 terms