• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Moving into another map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I dunno how to help you, but I'll rephrase what you posted so that maybe someone else who knows a little more about what you need can understand it better.

" I have a campaign that has 4 256x256 maps. I was wondering if I can have around 60 maps within this campaign and have the hero progress through the different maps. "

I'll try to help out anyway...

I think you have to use Game Cache, but I don't know how to use it. It pretty much makes a file that saves the heroes progress, and can bring the stats, items of the hero to another map. Take a look at the Game Cache section in WorldEdit.

Level 1
The problem with over about ten maps is that if a hero gets slightly behind in EXP, they separate even more and more until at the end one hero is WAY more powerful than the others. Plus, the abilities will get boring quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.