• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Morpheus Model Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i dont think ima goin to upload much here, but today someone asked me to help him with modeling a feeding trough...
In the end i had modeled one myself while telling him what to do, so here it is!

I first unwrapped the mesh with a checker map to be completely distortion free, then i downloaded some textures and overlayed the unwrap with them in photoshop...
Afterwards I baked out a normal map and applied it to the model...

In the End I baked out the diffuse and the normal map together, which I think gave a good sense of depth!
So this should be looking the same in wc3...
(though probably you would want to change the huge 1024x1024 map before use!)

Its currently not released, as I am too lazy to get into converting to wc3 again (u see, the water planes have different opacity, which is not that easy to convert as pushing a button)
So until I find somebody else to export it for me or have time for it in a couply of weeks you'll just get a sreenshot!
(I'm sry, i cut out a little too much of the dark spots od the mesh >.<)

attachment.php

and here's a short video i made..
fuck, mental ray sure renders reaaly slow >.< it took an hour to render -_-'

Attachments

• trog.jpg
    trog.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.