• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

LiOneSS' models gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Now it's my turn for mah models to show up!
More coming soon
The female warrior: my first attempt at normal mapping. So don't mind that awful unwrap
The piano: gonna be released soon, it doesn't show up properly i n the viewer
The guitar: an attachment, doesn't show up good in the viewer, bot both look nice in-game

Last edited:

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
Bloodelf skin:
250px-BloodElves.JPG

Level 32
Ehhhh, I don't think it has very good , on like the arms, legs and waist, but I'm probably beating a dead horse here. I'm not trying to be stupid or anything, it's just that you need to exagerate a bit to get the point a cross in warcraft, as it's quite cartoony and has small models.

Level 24
Ehhhh, I don't think it has very good , on like the arms, legs and waist, but I'm probably beating a dead horse here. I'm not trying to be stupid or anything, it's just that you need to exagerate a bit to get the point a cross in warcraft, as it's quite cartoony and has small models.

I wanted to make it wowish... so it would be usable for wc3:wow and such maps...

Status
Not open for further replies.