• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Morgan Ironhand_v2

Heyo!

I needed a little pause from all the requests and other projects and decide to make something on my own :D When it was finished, I thought "Hey, that could fit in your project" :p

anyway I present you: Morgan Ironclaw

When the scourge caged some of the legendary race, the worgen, they made experiments on them, so they can fight for their plans. But then, the Scarlet Crusade, helped the worgen to flee, and from this day, they swear them loyalty.

- 717 polies
- 122 kb (model and portrait in one)
- ingame textures

Please give credits if you use this model in your map/campaign :D

and for shure have fun with it :)

Huge Update!

-better wrap
-new weapon
-changed feet and the weapon hand to a claw
-changed Internal name
I'm in need of suggestions to make the "iron-claw" more like a claw :p

Update!

-better 'ball-protector' :p
-fixed geoset anims

Update!

-changed Death Sound
-fixed 'Attack Slam' (His feet don't go in the ground anymore
-fixed 'Attack Slam - 2' (It's no non-looping)

Update!

-Finally, better wrap on the 'back'

Keywords:
Worgen, Wolf, Mutant, Claw, Morgan, Cataclysm, Scarlet Crusade, Crusade, Scourge,
Contents

Morgan Ironhand_v2 (Model)

Reviews
09:43, 3rd Apr 2010 DonDustin: the unwrap needs much more work and so does the left arm and the feet as the do not fit to a wulf at all. That Iron claw is a nice idea, but I also think that it should look more like a claw. Oh and please change the...

M

09:43, 3rd Apr 2010
DonDustin: the unwrap needs much more work and so does the left arm and the feet as the do not fit to a wulf at all. That Iron claw is a nice idea, but I also think that it should look more like a claw. Oh and please change the weapon as it is the generic faceless weapon which is pretty boring

DonDustin: the unwrap of the belly/back area (of the armor) doe not look good right now. Please improve it(you better add some additional faces there to get a symetrical form when wrapping. After that it can get finally be aproved :)

General Frank: Changes are made. Model approved.

Level 13
Based off a Forgotten One right?
Looks good.
I haven't tried it ingame, but i will soon.

Level 51
Awesome! I love his eyes and the claw. It is easy to notice that you based him on faceless one even from the screen by the way.

Scarlet Crusade saved a worgen? Worgen did kill them? Thats crazy!

thx :) I think it's not that bad, that you can see where it is based on..

[Offtop]for the story, it's was just a little thingy that came in my mind. If this "mini-story" really comes in the actual map, I think my storywriter will overwrite it :D[Offtop]

Level 9
The story behind them/him sounds funky. The Scarlet Crusade are really racist and consider almost everyone a plague and threat to humanity. The model itself is really nice, keep up the good work!

Level 10
wow nice.! looks good

we have much worgan models now.. i think i might make a worgan race ^^
gj i will test it now and then rate it :)

edit: ok

- it looks very good ingame
- the animations are just nice!
- it has a ball protector.. (lol... yeah thats very important)
- teamcolor!

i will rate it a ... 5/5

Level 3
You guys are soo good.. Can create your own models.. I do not even know how to :< I wanna learn but dunno where to start. My Milkshape 3D isn't even registered.. =.=

Level 51
You guys are soo good.. Can create your own models.. I do not even know how to :< I wanna learn but dunno where to start. My Milkshape 3D isn't even registered.. =.=

ehm, thx :D but please don't go offtop.

[Offtop]I suggest you firstly to start with Magos Modeleditor and Oinkerwinkle tools, it's free and I also made my first decent looking models with these (and I'm still using them) [Offtop]

Level 14
It's a pretty nice model. I've only looked at it with Magos Model Editor and have a few suggestions:

• Change the death sound as it's currently the Faceless one which would sound weird with the model.
  • The Attack Slam animation makes the feet go underneath the ground.
  • Is the Attack Slam - 2 animation supposed to be looping? If it is, it should probably be renamed something else or else it might get randomly played with the nonlooping Attack Slam animation.

Level 19
I think claws on a wolf make it look plain ugly, but thats just my opinion. Paws + razor sharp teeth would be much 1337.