• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Casting spells with issue order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i have a spell that s made after the item illusion spell --- but its for units ---- and in the 'unit - issue order target a unit' trigger i cant seem to find it ---- and i dont know how to write it in the string convertion thingy ---- help plz

Unit - Order (Last created unit) to (Convert (Name of (Get last learned skill of (Last created unit))) to unit targeted order) (Attacking unit)
This doesnt work either ...

Whole trigger is :
Fata Morganism
Events
Unit - A unit Is attacked
Conditions
(Unit-type of (Attacking unit)) Equal to Mirage Blader
(Level of Fata Morganism for (Attacking unit)) Greater than or equal to 1
Actions
Set Chance = (Random integer number between 1 and 100)
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
Chance Less than or equal to (6 x (Level of Fata Morganism for (Attacking unit)))
Then - Actions
Unit - Create 1 Caster for (Owner of (Attacking unit)) at ((Position of (Attacking unit)) offset by 10.00 towards (Facing of (Attacking unit)) degrees) facing (Position of (Attacking unit))
Unit - Add a 5.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
Unit - Add Fata Morganism Effect to (Last created unit)
Unit - Set level of Fata Morganism Effect for (Last created unit) to (Level of Fata Morganism for (Attacking unit))
Unit - Order (Last created unit) to (Convert (Name of (Get last learned skill of (Last created unit))) to unit targeted order) (Attacking unit)
Else - Actions

Last edited:
Level 19
Well it should be a custom script since trigger ain't working here :
  • Custom script: call IssueTargetOrderById(bj_lastCreatedUnit, 852274, GetTriggerUnit())
This will make the last created unit cast the Illusion on the Triggering unit.
If u need more information just ask me.

Level 3
lol it works so wierdly cool =)) --- it somehow creates me either an illusion of myself or an illusion of the unit im attacking ---- and so i have tos and tons of illusions of different units around =))))

problem --- in custom script is writen get triggering unit --- and it should be attacking --- can i just change it like that ?

Level 3
works soo perfect omg --- i made it a pretty neutral spell (works for images and for other players) --- so imagine what 2 of these guys could start in a fight =)) --- my w3 got blocked and i had to add a condition (number <25)

Status
Not open for further replies.