• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

More trackable on same position, only 1 work, how to solve this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
possible create more trackable to same place and choose what trackable i want use from that place?
exactly like create 2 trackable to same position where is a destructible, and if integer_var = 1 then i want check 1st trackable and if integer_var=2 then check 2nd trackable?

why it is important, because i want place inventory system and shop to same place, different interface but allways show me the 1st trackable if i made 2 slot to same place

JASS:
local integer slot = LoadInteger(udg_Track_Table, id, 2)

this allways return the 1st slot value and ignore the trackable above this :/
useing units its make laggy/slower i guess if we need alot unit for slots for shop and inventory :/

Level 17
Instead of creating 2 trackables, can't you just create 1 and then choose which actions it fires depending on what you want to do?

can't the reason is it is shop vs inventory in same place, each slot is got a number (like inventory slots are 100-119) also shop slot got number in that place (2500-2529) and the 2 system is partial mixed, so example 1st 3 slot and 3 row got value lower than 200 but rest is ~2000 because that 1st slots are from another system and rest is from current shop.

Level 28
I might be missing something here, because I still don't get why it's impossible.
You can save more than 1 value to that trackable. Let's say it has 103 for the first system and 2539 for the second, save both of them in a hashtable.
If you're using the inventory, then load the first value (103), if you're using the shop system load the second value (2539).

Level 17
I might be missing something here, because I still don't get why it's impossible.
You can save more than 1 value to that trackable. Let's say it has 103 for the first system and 2539 for the second, save both of them in a hashtable.
If you're using the inventory, then load the first value (103), if you're using the shop system load the second value (2539).

trackables saved this way:
key1: handleid
key2: properties(like player/slot number)

simple if have 2 different trackable in same place, then it is notice only the 1st on and its readed only the 1st trackable handle id

Status
Not open for further replies.