• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Moody Spellbook (only a few spells appear on the list)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
So I used to have my map award players with "dominances", or super powered items, for achieving a goal in game. However, I wanted to add more dominances than there were inventory spots, so I decided to make a spellbook to hold the dominances for me.

It worked better than I had expected it would by far, but as I began to continue testing things, I noticed spells would randomly disappear from the book (or more or less wouldn't be there from the start). On top of that, it seems to just throw the spell icons around instead of organizing them like I had listed in the object data's coordinates.

Probably the only thing left mentioning is that I have my spellbook's min spell set to 1, max spell set to 10, but only have 8 spells in the book.

Anyways top priority for me is finding a way to keep my spells from disappearing. The organization part is just an added bonus fix I guess.

Help is appreciated! :)

Level 12
Your min and max must reflect the total number of spells in the spellbook, or it will bug out like that.

If there are 4 spells total, min and max must also be 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.