• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Adding a spell to a Spellbook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have two spellbooks for my unit "Spell Book" and "Spell Book (passive)" respectively which can each store 11 spells.
My problem is that when i buy the spell from the shop the spell is just placed outside of the two spell books and not inside one of the spell books.
What do i need to do so that when the spell is baught it will place the spell into an allocated spellbook?

I would appreciate all your help.

Level 4
You have to add them inside of a spell book and not just adding them.
These spell books must have the same id as the spell book you want the spell in.

Lets say e.g. evasion. You have to create a spell book where is just evasion inside.
This spell book has to have the same informations like you "Spell Book (passive)" just with evasion inside. Every spell book with the same id will than get togeher to one spell book you can click on.

Edit: I have found the right tutorial for that here

Level 3
Thnx for your help after reading the tutorial about 10 times i finall understood most of it and managed to get my abilities into the correct spell books. :D

Thnx Thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.