• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Monolith Playable Creeps

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Thanks to Blizzard Entertainment for it all.
Basically, you all know what this is about. I just tweaked it a TINY bit to allow creep playability. After i downloaded a version on the net only to find that the guy had bugged out the game, i felt compelled to do it myself, and here it is.

Keywords:
Monolith Playable Creeps
Contents

Monolith Playable Creeps (Map)

Reviews
01:03, 17th Feb 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 6
Well maybe you can do something wiht this. Ill have it tested and get back toyou on any changes. May I open it and alter it?? to a npormal meelee set up??? Up to you but i think it'll be allwoed. This could be a good base map to new map makers whow ant to make a unique race but odnt ahve the skill to do it. I give you creep races and then they alter the map. Wel you give them =P Ok my vote goes towaerds approve.