• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Monday Night Combat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Yes. This is basically a wrong section but because the general gaming is dead and other people have been doing this so why wouldnt I. Any moderator however can move this if he wants to.

Okay so Monday Night Combat is kind of combination between a first person shooter and aos genre. However I think that it has a bit of tower defence in it also because players can build and upgrade their own turrets from the turret nodes around their base that are known as turret nubs. And yes even thought I mentioned fps it is a THIRD PERSON SHOOTER. And everyone knows that third person shooters are awesome don't they?

So the idea of the game is to protect your own bots (creeps) and help them to destroy enemy team's Money Ball's (town hall) shields. After that you need to finish the Money Ball itself to win the game. The game is 6 on 6. There is also a mode where you fight against waves of bots as a team and build shitloads of turrets.

Thought the game is a lot more about killing enemy players than just helping your bots (creeps). You can also perform awesome looking so called grapple moves that will grap the enemy player and perform a cool looking melee move. The game might feel random at first time but then at the end the learning curve is high. You can master one class and just win many players at the same time by outplaying them unlikely in some of the games.

Oh yeah. Did I say classes? Yes. There are six classes at the moment. Assault, Gunner, Tank, Assassin, Sniper and Support. All of them have different roles in the game. All classes have 3 special abilities including their primary and secondary weapons. When you gain money throught killing enemy players and bots you can spend it to improve one of your skills or your passive. Classes can also be customised with Endorsements. You can for an example take more crit, more armor or more speed for your choice.

If you don't have a good game at the moment what to play, I dont see any reason why you shouldn't buy this game.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/63200/

tl;dr version
Awesome unique 3rd person shooter for a small price that combines the gameplay of fps, aos and td.

Status
Not open for further replies.