• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Character Classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Just a simple thread for those that think a hero/character class isn't used enough in games.

and yes by hero class I do mean one that you have to work for and starts out stronger than the others, not blizzard's DK which I don't class as I hero class more just of a glorified class that you have to work your butt off to get.

A class I haven't seen in a while on any games I've played is the good old fashion "Fighter" that wears medium gear and can basicly use any weapon the player has at that time.

Level 13
Oh just thought of another one that is rarely used by what I've seen
the crappy ass "BARD"!
not total crap health like casters but its offense and defense suck!

Level 27
Unless he started playing Metal Militia, and sending all the townspeople into the most badass warfrenzy ever, driven by probably the most epic upgrade to "War Drums" ever conceived.

Admit it, going to war with Metallica playing your anthem would kick ass.

Yes, that would kick a lot of asses...
Paradropping Justin Bieber to enemy territory would be effective too... too bad that's a too destructive of a weapon to get approved...

Oh, Explorer. Yes, the one who's capable of climbing the steepest mountains, swiming the depest oceans and wearing the coolest hat. Yes, somewhat of a chracter who can get anywhere and can be capable of using both tech, magic, melee combat or anything you can throw at him!

Other one would be driver (in sci-fi and modern) or rider (in fantasy) of some kind. I mean a class that would completely specialize on mounts and stuff. Just look at an average Asian MMO! They have tons of mounts! WoW has mounts! No imagine if you could increase an efficiency of your mount by like 500%! Wouldn't that be cool?

Level 30
Mage Knight!

my Idea for the Mage Knight is a combination of magic and armor, like a tank that has the ability to buff up and deal great damages to the enemy, I don't play WoW's class types since I don't play the game and this is what I think about of a new class :ap:

Level 3
I'd say Death Knight in World of Warcraft is some sort of "wanna-be-battlemage".
Too much battle and too little mage for it to be a wanna-be-battlemage
If WoW had battlemage as a class, it would wear Mail as best armor, use average mage spells like fireball, and able to fight in melee combat.

As for the class I rarely see, Bard or Necromancer.

Level 14
In oblivion, there was "Apprentice", who the heck would want to be an apprentice?!?

Anyway, armored mage (yea you can call it battlemage)

This picture ain't made by me, I just randomly found it.
And I don't even know that is that weapon staff or spear or what, it just looks cool.
jae-BrightKnight.jpg

I wish I could draw... http://users.egl.net/vicpolites/roleplaying/jarek_images.html

Status
Not open for further replies.