• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mon Spells : Seven-Sided Strikes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
One thing you should know.
We havent added monk yet, not the unit, not the model, not the spells, nothing i think.
So well.. uhmm. :O
Thanks, i guess. :D

According to the comments, is it still leaking and is it having any problems? We would be happy if it was bug/leak free since that is one of the problems we dont want :eek:

Level 7
Yea i wud try find probs etc. It's been freakin me out with other maps, so i guess it have probs.. /slap the spell... I'm gunna be workin on it ^^ And seems like i just found out i spelled monk wrong >.< Nipple of Shame, that's all i can say. By the way, the probs might be cause i'm new at making spells, tho not at WE. My specialation, or i think it's spelled like that, is pretty much units, halfly non-triggered spells and terraining. And some triggers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.