• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MoltenGiant.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my version of the MoltenGiant.

The Face took almost 50 Minutes :/

I hope this will be my first approved Skin on The Hive :)

Do NOT distribute or upload this Skin to any other site! Give credits if you're using it in your map/campaign!

You may edit this skin only with my permission.

Have fun with this skin

~LG

Keywords:
Molten, Giant, Magma, Lava, Core, Fire, Monster, World, of, Warcraft
Contents

MoltenGiant (Texture)

Reviews
08:40, 9th Apr 2009 THE_END: After looking at this I realized what was wrong with it. Your shading on the rocks looks un-natural. The shading just doesn't look right when wrapped, so fix this and it's approvzored.

M

08:40, 9th Apr 2009
THE_END: After looking at this I realized what was wrong with it. Your shading on the rocks looks un-natural. The shading just doesn't look right when wrapped, so fix this and it's approvzored.

Level 5
This is classic. I've seen this on some maps. For example: WoW molten core. A very cool skin, I must say.
If you don't agreed me then it must be a different color skin. I don't know.

"I am... XxHunterkillerxX, god of the galaxy Osore."

Last edited:
Level 9
yes, the skin patterns should match. And this is my persona opinion. It doesn't look to burning to me. It's like a Poison Giant. Remember that poison tile in Felwood? Maybe make it look like a real lava. orange. Like in the Underground lava tile.

Level 31
Well I walk by this skin a couple of time but I should not feel strict about it.

I like his shading on lava, as they look convincing. I do agree those rock aren't really great but I don't think magma golem bother much about it. It's a nice freehand work just happen to crash by a lot of magma Golems.