• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNMoltenGiant

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
This is the Icon for the MoltenGiant based of Raneman's picture.

All Credits to Raneman, the living god on earth. He is the best artist and i want to thank him for his awesome work.

Do NOT distribute or upload this icon to any other site! Give credits to Raneman as well if you're using it in your map/campaign!

Have fun with this icon

~LG

Keywords:
Molten, Giant, Magma, Lava, Core, Fire, Monster, World, of, Warcraft
Contents

BTNMoltenGiant (Icon)

Assets
Level 15
You may edit this icon only with my permission.

I will NOT ask you for permission I would ask raneman.

This is not based on the raneman picture, this is a cropped version of his picture and unless Raneman himself has given you permission to edit and release this icon I don't think traxamillion should approve this Icon as it would be in violation of copyright laws.

If you have ranemans permission then I'm sorry for this post, but it isn't stated in the text.

Level 15
He gave proper credits, since it is "just" a corresponding icon to his skin, it should be ok.

I will still edit the description a bit, i am hoping for your understandings Luckerguy.

EDIT: Nice idea Xerex.

LuckerGuy CnP a crop of an artists image to use as an icon for a skin luckerguy made, but doesn't matter because the problem I'm having is that he copied an image that's protected under copyright laws, isn't it?

I might be wrong and he might have gotten permission from Raneman, what I wanted was him to state that he has permission or that the image is available for public use.