• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

moderators who handle how they like to do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 45
You choose, there are 4 admins.
Ralle.
Bob27
Daelin
Archian

But from what i hear, that you have done in the past is Repeativly insult and mock Raging and hes Clan in public, so, if the rep is from hate, the hate was grown from a reason you may have started =/

But i dont want to get involved, if it is something between you 2 then dont bring it out in the public if you choose to, just saying thats all.. =/

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I am sure moderators do not just red-rep someone they "Don't like." You must have done something to make him do it.

Level 8
I have tried to forgot the past but hes an dickhead and continue hating me^^.
I dont know how old he is but I think everybody can forgive what I made.
Cuz I havent started the trip. Mini-Me always said in wc3sear.ch topics how he hates me. Hes in the same clan as rangingspeedhorn. Since I visit clan cbs to say that I am sorry everybody in the clan hates me. They ignored me in the first 10 seconds!

WeLL I think the rating isnt fair and have to be removed.

Level 8
Retarded thread where you once again acted like a smartass. Btw I cannot give you -12 rep on one post, I can only give -2 or -3 I think. So it must mean that alot of people "oddly enough" dislikes you.

LOL :D happy_tauren gave me a +11 to the topic O_O but you edited it with -12. You see you can. And oh , the topic just meant that I dont like spam and its no spam or something. You see , just dont have to give rating to my topic cuz you cant rate fair for my forums.

Rules:
I need....
--Map name
-Creator
-Development Team Members
-BETA or Release
-(Attach BETA file)
-Summary
-Features
-Progress
-Misc

Well its all standing in the forums. I just dont thought that I have to comment same thing
as there is standing.

But rangingspeedhorn closed it?!

WeLL whats up with you?

Level 16
dhk_undead_lord said:
hes an dickhead

You say these kind of things and you wonder why somebody doesnt like you? Riiight...

dhk_undead_lord said:
Cuz I havent started the trip

You did.

dhk_undead_lord said:
Mini-Me always said in wc3sear.ch topics how he hates me

You seem to like lying, I noticed that habit of yours at wc3search. I havent said a single time at wc3search that I hate you. And funny when this is coming from a guy who started a thread at wc3search "Day of the Cow TD by Mini-Me come tell your oppinion here". And in that thread you were full out flaming me (yep, you skipped the map,lol, and flamed me instead, talk about going off topic...) and continued to flame with other wc3search users who told you to go to hell. I didnt take part in that sad attempt of yours to flame me.

dhk_undead_lord said:
Since I visit clan cbs to say that I am sorry everybody in the clan hates me. They ignored me in the first 10 seconds!

You are lying again. You are shitlisted and you couldnt have been in the channel more than 0.1 sec. Though I remember in your whispers you did not actually apology....more to the opposite...

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Whatever, quit the bitching, apparently you only have -8 now, so live with it. This kind of attitude will just make it worse in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.