• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Deletion of banned modeller models?

Should banned members' models be deleted?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

modder4321

M

modder4321

If a modeller/skinner\JASS programmer is Banned for any reason, should their resources be deleted? Recently, a modeller named T-Revellion-T has been banned by General Frank, and his resources deleted. Many of his models were useful, but to the point, it's not clear whether or not Moderators should be allowed to delete these models, since the Models section approves USEFUL resources. I would like to ask you all, if you know what led to T-Revellion-T's permanent ban, that you wonder if this was a justifiable action. First, a member named Debode was permanently banned by General Frank, and Revellion had argued against him, while Frank called Debode a menace while providing no evidence to support his claim, during this argument, General Frank had used the term "Don't question me" as if he were all powerful. soon after, on Revellion's Little Paladin model, there was an open argument, where Frank had again demanded that he not be questioned, while falsely accusing Revellion of stealing from Nasrudin to make his model. The two left on bad terms after Frank gave up his argument. Later, as a half-hearted joke, taking a chance to 'repay' Frank for his false accusations, Revellion had made a joke.

"General Frank has a good sense of humor" Revellion: "Sarcasm. It's only funny when the victim is smart enough to get it." this action was quickly followed by neg rep and a permanent ban. the reason was "Harassment" Should Moderators be given this much power? I would like to propose that all bans be reviewed by a panel of moderators or other Hive staff before being put into action.

Thank you for your time.
Please remember to vote in the poll or reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.