• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Models with 1blp, or 5 blps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Ive always wondered but never quite figured this out. Im wondering if I wanted to, setup multiple blps to texture something. Ex: 1blp for a face, 1 blp for shirt, 1 blp for pants etc. It seems like all blps for units are just 1 blp with seperate blps for like guts etc.

Main question, does the main blp for the unit itself have to be contained in 1 blp or can it be multiple? This question is just containted 2 one unit, multiple blps for 1 unit.

Level 7
It could be for either one lol. I was jus having issues applying more then 1 skin blp to a model cuz i wasnt sure how it was done. The anwser could be inside the dragonhawk model, ill look into exporting, converting into mdl and looking at its code.

It could be for either one lol. I was jus having issues applying more then 1 skin blp to a model cuz i wasnt sure how it was done. The anwser could be inside the dragonhawk model, ill look into exporting, converting into mdl and looking at its code.

No need to convert and export. Get Magos Model Editor and then open the dragonhawk model. It's much easier this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.