• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[MODELS] The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
*A quick note before I start, I am asking for models created, not rips

Alright, I'd like if someone could make some models of the major places in Oblivion;

White-Gold Tower (Pic 1 and 2)

Church (Pic 3 and 4)

If you need any more pics, i'll be glad to search through countless pages of google again. Doing this will be greatly appreciated!

-Karzvitch @ Clan ORPG (Lordaeron) // Frozt @ Clan TDA (Azeroth)

Attachments

• ImperialCity1.jpg
    ImperialCity1.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 636
  • ImperialCity2.jpg
    ImperialCity2.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 2,939
  • OblivionChurch1.jpg
    OblivionChurch1.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 895
  • OblivionChurch2.jpg
    OblivionChurch2.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 1,220
Level 10
Offtopic: Oblivion is awesome, i have it for 360... but im stuck at the battle of the great gate. Blah.

Back ontopic: Making models like that would be hard, you should also add more details to your description, (Do you need animations?)

For the church, the wc3 Cathedral would probebly do. Perhaps if you want, you could ask someone to reskin the Cathedral to better match the oblivion one.

Level 25
Here one example:
bruma%20house.jpg

this is a example of Bruma house that I exported, and I tell you I try to export many of this models but the BIGGEST problem are the textures.

Arab4life

Offtopic: Oblivion is awesome, i have it for 360... but im stuck at the battle of the great gate. Blah.

I cannot believe hove did you stuck on battle of the great gate it is one of the best parts of Oblivion (for me) :)
If you wont some help just PM me ;)

Attachments

• BrumaHouse.mdx
    3.9 KB · Views: 140
  • Brumahouse.blp
    62.2 KB · Views: 122
Level 7
Skrab, I'll help ya with Oblivion if you want.. That's what I was going to do but now that you're doing it.. I really want to help out. ;o

Just tell me somehow if you want any help.

Level 6
*A quick note before I start, I am asking for models created, not rips

Alright, I'd like if someone could make some models of the major places in Oblivion;

White-Gold Tower (Pic 1 and 2)

Church (Pic 3 and 4)

If you need any more pics, i'll be glad to search through countless pages of google again. Doing this will be greatly appreciated!

-Karzvitch @ Clan ORPG (Lordaeron) // Frozt @ Clan TDA (Azeroth)

For the first building requested, you could use the Observatory in wc3 and add some stone wall doodads to it. As for the small city within its walls, use the Naboo buildings located on page 14 of the models section. If you can't find someone to make you a cathedral, you can use this church model:

http://xgm.ru/files.php?do=download&id=2453&h=bcf3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.