• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Elder Scrolls RPG: Several Requests (Models mostly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
I'm currently working on the biggest project i ever have called Black Winter by myself and its nearly finished so i decided that i'm going to start on a new one based on The Elder Scrolls aka T.E.S. i'm going to need several models and maybe some skins or icons i will list them off and they all need to have similar attachment points cause i'm going to use kitabatake's armors and some helmets and swords (im not sure if i'm using armor yet) here are the first few models and here is a link to anything and everything T.E.S.
http://www.imperial-library.info/
I need a TES Orc with attachment points similar that of a villager or something that will fit well with armor helmets and swords >FROM THIS SITE<
I need a TES Kahjiit with basically the same standards as the orc
I need a TES Argonian
the skin on the orc should be slightly shiney but not like one from Wc3 and not to dark and i would like some of the animations from the models to be custom if you cant do this i will find someone who can animate them (not all of the animations have to be custom just most likely just the attack anims) i would like the anims not to swing with both hands as this would not look right while wielding a shield (and im not using the "RPGModels" i want these to be taylored to the map and the lore this is going to be a big project so i would like it done right)

The next models will be weapons from TES i want eveything according to lore
there should be pictures attached to the articles of the creatures i need on The Imperial Library if you need more clarifcation or pics let me know
Thank you for reading

Level 8
The satyr is good for Khajit just remove the weapon and horn. Where is already an orc RPG model I think? For Argonian I believe theres a lizard folk man model, maybe ask cavman permission to remove the weapon/shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.