• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Models from Hiveworkshop dont work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey!

I just want to ask if this is normal.

Im just using the import editor to get the models - and its like 99% of the models i can download from Hive wont work.

Example:
Stables
Stable

This is a new model - 2016. So normally it would work right?
I imported it -> just the green block.
Same with the 2006 model.

But some Models before these years i can simply import and they will work. is there something im doing wrong?

As example: Stable
i want to do this in my map but it WONT WORK . (but a model from 2003 does it - wtf?)

Last edited:
Level 5
Also you can find "How to import this model" on the model page, some of the models require something more than just importing. But most of them work after saving and reloading map.

Level 5
Hey!

As example: Stable
i want to do this in my map but it WONT WORK . (but a model from 2003 does it - wtf?)

This model works fine for me when I use custom path "textures\Straw4x4.blp" for it's texture, other models you posted work fine without doing anything other than importing and reloading.

Status
Not open for further replies.