• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model not showing up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
When i imported the models, i usually save first, check my other maps, then load the new one back, by then the models usually work. But then i encounter the same problem from time to time. Some models don't seem to work. An example is the "deadeye" model. It doesn't seem to work on me. It just appears as a shadow. While on the other hand the "azgathoth" model works fine. Some models just wont work. Possible reasons and solutions?

Level 8
Have you imported the texture on the right path? Don't use path war3mapimported, erase the war3mapimported from the path.
e.x: If you import the Deadeye, the path will be like my screen shoot, double click on the Deadeye.blp, click the custom path, then, erase the war3mapimported\. Like in the screen shoot.

Hope this help.

Attachments

• Model.JPG
    Model.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 114
Status
Not open for further replies.