• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What models On this website Work on RoC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello I have TFT editor but i want to make a map for RoC players, I want to import models from the hive, Like lots of other Map makers have imported models Such as Alternate future, the Hunted etc But Are there any more that will work because sometimes people see a shadow instead and that is frustrating im looking for some models that would work, is there any Guarantee or Something that this type would work and this type is for TFT only?
(Sorry if i posted this on the wrong forum Im new here). :goblin_yeah:

Level 7
a model only works for tft, if it uses a tft resource, for example a texture
u could try to install roc on your pc beside ur tft and check, which models work
i dont think theres a chance to see that directly on hive

if u want to make a tft model work for roc, then u have to import the belonging tft resources aswell

Level 19
more exactly,i asked about this stuff and i have been answered with many no's, so can you import models in roc !?!?

yes but alot of the time a model will use tft textures and they never say what textures they use so you have to go in notepad and edit the model in .mdl format to find what textures it uses than use MPQ editor to get those out of your mpq and importd into your map

Status
Not open for further replies.