• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modeling Competition #2 - Poll

Which is your favorite Creep Hero?

• xXm0RpH3usXx's Skeleton Mage

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • General Frank's Corrupted Treant Lord

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Callahan's Turtle Fisherman

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Dionesiist's Zeth Ayseth

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Rao Dao Zao's Faceless Two

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Sansui's Demon

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Illidan(Evil)X's Skeleton Lord

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • TDR's Shadow Efreet

Votes: 32 36.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
shadow efret and turtle fisher look super cool but im gona vote efret this time..

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Celestea didn't show an in-game shot, unfortunately.

Rules and Guidelines:

* To qualify for entry, you must post your model/skin in .mdx and .blp format, and an in-game screenshot of the model.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Actually, Wolv concluded the contest an hour early.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Illidan's Attack Walk Stand Spin was a great idea I must admit.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

It's of the elemental race, such as the Firelord hero, and the water elementals, sea elementals, rock golems etc.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Elementals as a whole...

But I guess from the name, it is more of a shadow elemental?

Level 9
Elementals as a whole...

But I guess from the name, it is more of a shadow elemental?

Correct me if I wrong, but in Warcraft the Elementals are magical beings that made of pure elemental energies. 'Shadow Elementals' are crafted from pure shadow energy; they cannot have any muscles or made from flesh and they must be in the color of the shadow, which is usually between black to very dark blue.
So if the Shadow Efreet is neither a shadow elemental, nor any other kind of Elemental, to which Warcraft race he belongs?

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Well ask TDR, but he can be classified as a Demon in my book then.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Note the horns, demonic skin, skeletal protrusions.

Look, I'm the judge here, I say his entry is valid, leave it at that. If he wishes to continue this discussion he may feel free to do so, otherwise drop it.

I'll comment the models, one by one.

xXm0RpH3usXx's Skeleton Mage:
I like the idea of a skeletal warlock, but the cape's wrap and the shoulderpads' shape look weird.

General Frank's Corrupted Treant Lord:
Good idea, but looks too much like the original Corrupted Tree of Life, even if it uses Archimonde's animations.

Callahan's Turtle Fisherman:
This must be the most original model I've ever seen. Awesome idea, cool model, nice animations. The bladestorm-like animation pwns.

Dionesiist's Zeth Ayseth:
Looks like you use custom animations. It looks a bit basic, but you have potential.
The model edititing has a nice look and will be a good addition to the Unbroken clan.

Rao Dao Zao's Faceless Two:
Good idea of giving the faceless one the Paladin animations.
The model edititing has a nice look and will be a good addition to the Faceless clan.

Sansui's Demon:
Nice face you made, and the choice of the animations are good too.

Illidan(Evil)X's Skeleton Lord:
I like the slash effect when the skeleton attacks.
Much of the animations look basic, but the bladestorm-like animation is awesome.

TDR's Shadow Efreet:
Not Warcrafty, but the model still looks badass. The texture on his head and back are very well done and the animations are good. Only critique is that the body could use a little more contrast.

My vote goes to TDR for the awesome hellish style on his model.
Callahan's model comes at close second.

Level 5
Ok, too bad i didn't post my screeny in time but anyway, Since the contest thread, i noticed the fact that CHRIZ is mostly ALWAYS standing up for TDR, it's not my personal hatred for someone or anything, but i just REALLY noticed it, you answer stuff for TDR, you protect TDR, etc,etc

-T

Level 7
I voted for TDR's model. It pwnz. Although I also criticized it's relation with Wc3 lore, I changed my opinion.

And I think this contest is to decide who is the best modeler, not to decide who can better fit the contest rules. TDR is a little bit border-line case, but I think it's OK.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Ok, too bad i didn't post my screeny in time but anyway, Since the contest thread, i noticed the fact that CHRIZ is mostly ALWAYS standing up for TDR, it's not my personal hatred for someone or anything, but i just REALLY noticed it, you answer stuff for TDR, you protect TDR, etc,etc

-T

No, I just didn't like the thread being filled with a bunch of people bitching about if someone's model should be allowed to enter or not, so I passed my judgment, and told them to stuff it already.

-C

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I do apologize for disqualifying your entry though, I wasn't at home the last few days of the contest to remind you.

Level 6
I like The Turtle Fisher, its good quality, works with WCIII, is actually blizzard level of modeling. I would have voted TDR's but.. Its just TOO GOOD for WCIII, theres alot of games out there that could use that quality of modeling, but sadly WCIII isn't one of them.. (Maybe WCIV ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.