• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[model request] Ground Gun Impact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Can someone make me a [I think it is] simple model?
Model: A small dust explosion, something you would think that would happen if you where to shoot a gun at the ground.
Requirements:
- Less than 20 kb
- Total time is less than 3 seconds (including dust puff)
- Brown texture color
- Scale of bullet is the size you think would be fired from a Marine at a scale value of .60(the marine included with wc3, it's model resembles starcraft's marine)

If I need to add more information, or msn paint pictures, I can add them.

Level 6
While it's too large for me to use, I can read some tutiuals on how to decrease the size, so it will end up working in the long run.

Ty.

Level 6
Nevermind; Do to the way warcraft3 targets units, I have decided to not use the model.
Warcraft3 pretty much targets only a few targets at 1 time. It gets silly to see around 50 bullet marks all around 1 unit.

Last edited:
Level 4
Nevermind; Do to the way warcraft3 targets units, I have decided to not use the model.
Warcraft3 pretty much targets only a few targets at 1 time. It gets silly to see around 50 bullet marks all around 1 unit.

hmm, it would be cool though if like the soldiers shot missed and then you had a trigger for the little cloud to pop up around the soldier it was targeting, thatd be a cool effect:infl_thumbs_up:

just sayingg

Level 6
My game already uses an actual accuracy trigger that sets a point around the unit depending on how far away it's target is.

Though, strangely when using the same point, it places it incredibly close to the unit even though the bullet isn't dealing damage to the unit. I tried to get it to work, but it just doesn't want to work with me. Plus the trigger is already power-consuming (fastest firing rifle occasionally causes command lag if too many are firing)

Status
Not open for further replies.