• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I need a Magnataur Hero model for my ORPG (also I think the Hive needs it!).

1. You can use either the brown or white magnataur model which already exists, add a Hero glow to it.

2. If you know how to reskin, just remake a new skin for it, does not have to be alot, just noticable (for example scar over one eye or chest, change colours etc). Or you can add something else like shoulders, new weapon, stuff like that.

Would be very grateful and you will recieve credit in my map and ofcourse +rep for the work.

Thanks for taking time reading this :)

Level 11
EDIT:
Im terrible sorry but in later wc3 version this model wont work as I planned, apperently teamcolored attatchments wont change color anymore so this model is more or less fucked, im planning on makeing a full series of glows for eatch color but im not sure that i would get approwed here so don't hope to much, once again im sorry.

Also it would require an extra ability slot which I dont have :/ on top of that it would look just like the other Magnataurs, I would like atleast a small difference in appearance. Else I could have gone with this idea. Thanks for the suggestion :)

Level 4
EDIT:
Im terrible sorry but in later wc3 version this model wont work as I planned, apperently teamcolored attatchments wont change color anymore so this model is more or less fucked, im planning on makeing a full series of glows for eatch color but im not sure that i would get approwed here so don't hope to much, once again im sorry.

Also it would require an extra ability slot which I dont have :/ on top of that it would look just like the other Magnataurs, I would like atleast a small difference in appearance. Else I could have gone with this idea. Thanks for the suggestion :)

Oh yes, I forgot about that, sorry. Yeah I understand what you mean about wanting the hero magnataur to look more individual. Also, if the hero glow model did work, you wouldn't have to use another ability slot, you could just use the Abilities - Default Active Ability at the very top in OE under units tab. That's just for future reference :p

Makes me think, someone should make another hero glow model that is compatible with the current version of wc3, would be very useful...

Level 11
Thanks Retro, I'll check it out :D

Oh, well that is useful to know Kaiser, thought that was just for auto-cast abilities so they were set on auto-cast immediatly ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.