• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Picture Editing Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me edit this icon of the Spirit Walker a bit.

I want it to be more shadowy with green eyes/glow. The model for the unit is just a normal Spirit Walker with around 50 colour (so its quite dark) with a banish spell effect on it (which makes the green come in :p)

I would grately appreciate som help with this. Ofcourse +rep for help.

Thanks

Attachments

• SpiritWalker.jpg
    SpiritWalker.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 86
Level 11
Thanks alot man, I have no knowledge in photoshop so me myself cant do stuff like that, but it is great it is easy for people to do, might need more later :)

Level 11
cool :) atm i dont have a holy tauren model so i might use the Spirit Walker for that one aswell. Perhaps you would wanna give it a try and make a Holy version of it? :)

Some light glow and yellow glwoing eyes :)

Level 30
Since I really hate editing of same icon all around, I gave a shot to this, too. Both Shadow and Holy versions are here.

186519-albums3700-picture53972.png

Icons are free to be used by anyone, as long as I am credited.
Oh, and if you want anything changed, just let me know.

Attachments

• BTNCursedSpiritWalker.blp
    4.7 KB · Views: 42
  • DISBTNCursedSpiritWalker.blp
    3 KB · Views: 74
  • BTNHolySpiritWalker.blp
    5.5 KB · Views: 42
  • DISBTNHolySpiritWalker.blp
    3.7 KB · Views: 50
Status
Not open for further replies.