• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gun-/Swordmaster model request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I'd like a model of a unit with in 1 hand a gun and in the other a sword, like here, except that the model should be male. (the image only shows the weapons, not the model itself)

The attack animation should be just with the sword. It can be slash, stab, anything you want to make it.
The default stand animation should be with the gun lowered and the sword resting on the shoulder, like this. (the image only shows how the sword should be held)
At least 1 other stand animation should be with the sword the same, but with the gun pointing at something in front of him.

The model should look a bit like the previous image, but instead of a red robe, I'd like a regular robe without the drawings, belt, bottle or neck thing. Please make the model so, that you can change the robe color to white and to black or brown. If that's not possible, please make it team colored.

This is for my submission for the Cinematic Contest #2 and it would help greatly if I had this model. Because it's for the Cinematic Contest, I'd like the model to be done at least 1 day before the contest ends (contest ends at december, 20th). If there's anything you'd like to know, just PM me or post it here. Many thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.