• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Request: Miles "Tails" Prower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
As the topic implies, I'd like to request a Tails model. In order to make things easy for anyone who wants to make this model, I'll post as much information regarding the request as possible.
-Base model: Gnoll
-Changes made to model's form: An extra tail and a Mega Man style gun. (His role in my map is offensive spell caster with emphasis on high tech weapons such as missiles and lasers that fire from the gun.)
-Animations: 1. A run animation in which Tails propels himself forward by using his twin tails like the blades of a helicopter.
2. An attack animation where Tails aims the gun at an enemy and fires. (Using a bolt of energy as the projectile art.)
3. A channeling animation (come up with whatever you like) that relates to the Starfall ultimate that's being used. All other animations of a regular Gnoll are fine with me.
Thanks in advance to whoever creates this model. (By the way, the map I'm talking about should be ready for releasal within the next 1-3 weeks.)

Status
Not open for further replies.