• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model] Naruto-Naruto Sennin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello everyone, this is my first post after my introduction to the comunity (which was about 5 minutes ago), and I hope I'm not going against any of the rules I read or anything.

As this is my first post, many of you will think I am really crazy because of the amount of work getting this done involves.

I will now give you a general idea of what the naruto model and naruto sennin model are intended to be; the animations that it should have are:

-Stand
-Move
-Attack (some attack animations)
-Chakra rotation
-Rasengan left cast
-Rasengan right cast
-Double rasengan cast
-Rasengan left attack
-Rasengan right attack
naruto-rasengan.JPG

-Double rasengan attack
DOUBLE_RASENGAN_by_DemonFoxKira.png

-Oodama left cast
-Oodama right cast
-Oodama left move
-Oodama right move
n2k868.jpg

-Element add
-Rasen Shuriken stand
The_Sage__Futon_Rasen_Shuriken_by_nelsonaof.jpg

-Rasen Shuriken throw
-Handseals (so that I can make handseals when cast jutsus)
seals2nv.png

-Kuchiose

There are some moves like:
-Rasen Shuriken attack
-Oodama lef attack
-Oodama right attack
that are equal to
-Rasengan left attack
-Rasengan right attack
so, they can be placed twice or not.
For hermit there would be also the giant rasengan ones, but they are same as
-Rasen Shuriken throw
-Rasengan right attack

Note: I intend naruto and the hermit version to be in separate mdx files (and please, no kyubii animations inside like alternate or so, if I need a kyubii model I'll just ask for it).

Now, you'll be wondering, "why the hell does this guy want that really large model"; I think the right answer would be "I just do".
I'm currently working in making naruto spells (only for naruto) just like in manga/anime (and most of them targected, not using buffs, because I think it might hit a targect that was not intended to be hit). My idea at the moment is that it will just be a spell-pack to be used for anyone who wants to use it. The same goes for the model. I think there are not many (and easy to find) models about naruto (the other option is that I'm not smart enough to find them), and because I think there is not a really good and easy to find model, I've proposed this model which would work for nearly everything (at least up to now).
So, there will be a good model and a an extensive spellpack for anyone who wants to use naruto in his/her/their map.

From now on, comments, ideas and "I want to do it"s are accepted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.