• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

can someone tell me how to make this skills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
hi ppl, i need lika trigger help with this skills, i use GUI, if i need to use JASS for this skills please tell me.

skills:

shadow clones (kage bunshin no jutsu in my map, non naruto map!):

is targeted, so, when i click the shadow clone icon, the target appear and then, when i fire it, a clone appear, each clone ask for mana, a lil mana, then the cooldown is reduced by levels. i make an example:

lvls : 50% damage, 200% damage taked, 40 mana, 2 sec cooldown.
50% damage, 200% damage taked, 35 mana, 1.5 sec cooldown.
50% damage, 200% damage taked, 30 mana, 1 sec cooldown.
50% damage, 200% damage taked, 25 mana, 0.5 cooldown.

just an example.

advantaje of this: pretty fast and useful. much better than normal shadow clone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rasengan idea:

well, the idea od this rasengan is the next, when you click the rasengan icon, a clone appear an make you the rasengan (a lil blue ball appear in user hand). then the next hit you make, you make the rasengan hit, then rasengan disappear.
damage and all that are lika this: 220 damage, +30 damage per unit crashed, 50 damage to units crashed. something like that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: maybe im not the only who have this ideas.

Level 13
i dont understand this
is targeted, so, when i click the shadow clone icon, the target appear and then, when i fire it, a clone appear, each clone ask for mana, a lil mana.

and this
damage and all that are lika this: 220 damage, +30 damage per unit crashed, 50 damage to units crashed. something like that.

can u explain more?

Level 8
I dont think you can create clones at a point. You can use Mirror Image to make clones at the location of the caster. If you want to make a new unit that looks like your hero, you can alter Summon Water Elemental.

The 2nd Spell is easy to make but what do you mean by "crash"? It makes no sense to me.

Level 8
sorry for my english :cry:... but though that del_diablo is the most near... though del_diablo could possibly know, because he know very well the akl forum... they got the same idea... when i read that it was posible to make that... i just wanted to make it too... can you post a screenshot or something of the trigger? or write it? thanks for answring.

Level 8
no, when you click, you aim in a certain range of the terrain and the clone appear when you click. sorry, i dunno how to explain it very well...

Level 8
mirror image is an instant cast, and it have a determinate quantity of clones, this change make the quantity of clones related with the mana you have... also , its better to trap or strategy...

Level 8
OK, I think I can do this. This is a trigger for making a spell that that creates Shadow Clones at a point based upon your mana.

Create an ability based off Summon Water Elemental that summons a Clone Dummy for 3 seconds. name it Shadow Clone(for this example)

You will need a dummy ability called Shadow Clone Dummy in this example that is based off of Mirror Image. Give it a fair few levels, each level makes 1 more clone than the last (e.g. Level 1 makes 1 clone, level 2 makes 2 clones, level 3 makes 3 clones, etc.)

• Event - A unit finishes casting an ability
  • Conditions - Ability being cast equal to (Shadow Clone)
  • Actions -
  • Set ShadowPoint = Position of Clone Dummy
  • Set ShadowInt = (R2I(Real(Current Mana of Casting Unit)) / 10)
  • Ability - Add (Shadow Clone Dummy) to casting unit
  • Ability - Set (Level of (Shadow Clone Dummy)) to (ShadowInt)
  • Unit - Order casting unit to Blademaster - Mirror Image
  • Pick every unit within 300 of casting unit of type clone and instantly move picked unit to (ShadowPoint)
I know this leaks profusley. It is a first run and I dont have WE open.

monchopin, if you have troubles with English, write your requests in your native language, put it into a language translator then translate them to English.

Level 8
OK, I think I can do this. This is a trigger for making a spell that that creates Shadow Clones at a point based upon your mana.

Create an ability based off Summon Water Elemental that summons a Clone Dummy for 3 seconds. name it Shadow Clone(for this example)

You will need a dummy ability called Shadow Clone Dummy in this example that is based off of Mirror Image. Give it a fair few levels, each level makes 1 more clone than the last (e.g. Level 1 makes 1 clone, level 2 makes 2 clones, level 3 makes 3 clones, etc.)

• Event - A unit finishes casting an ability
  • Conditions - Ability being cast equal to (Shadow Clone)
  • Actions -
  • Set ShadowPoint = Position of Clone Dummy
  • Set ShadowInt = (R2I(Real(Current Mana of Casting Unit)) / 10)
  • Ability - Add (Shadow Clone Dummy) to casting unit
  • Ability - Set (Level of (Shadow Clone Dummy)) to (ShadowInt)
  • Unit - Order casting unit to Blademaster - Mirror Image
  • Pick every unit within 300 of casting unit of type clone and instantly move picked unit to (ShadowPoint)
I know this leaks profusley. It is a first run and I dont have WE open.

monchopin, if you have troubles with English, write your requests in your native language, put it into a language translator then translate them to English.

cant the upgrade of this skill be like:

lvl 1: 2 sec cooldown, 40 mana.
1.5 sec cooldown, 35 mana.
1 sec cooldown, 30 mana.
0.5 sec cooldown, 25 mana.

just like that per clone... then the HP and etc of the clones can be customized in object editor if im not wrong.

Level 8
What has the cool down? The Shadow Clone or the Shadow Clone dummy? Explain this to me and I will try to make a map for you that contains the spell and post it here.

Does this spell need to be able to be cast by more than one caster? My custom spells are not MUI, meaning that there cannot be more than one caster of them at a time. I don't know JASS, but I am trying to learn.

Level 13
i cant make kage bunshin, bcause the miror image status depend on dummy, not the hero. I know how to cr8 dummy at targeted point, n duno how to make many clones depend on mana, i didnt find trigger cr8 clones, if cr8 unit, it doesnt depend hero status.

it can if use wand illusions item, how to order it in trigger??

Level 8
What has the cool down? The Shadow Clone or the Shadow Clone dummy? Explain this to me and I will try to make a map for you that contains the spell and post it here.

Does this spell need to be able to be cast by more than one caster? My custom spells are not MUI, meaning that there cannot be more than one caster of them at a time. I don't know JASS, but I am trying to learn.

the cooldown of Kage Bunshin spell (not dummy), and only one hero cast the spell, no other have it xD, i really apreciate your help. so, the more lvl you have, the quicker (and less mana) you summon.

Level 8
*BUMP*

dunno if allowed here...

also, if someone want another section, this is in triggers and scripts section, GUI section.

i really need kage bunshin (shadow clones)...

Status
Not open for further replies.