• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help me with modeling please xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
hi, im a started modeler... and my friends and i started a map... in this map... "we" and other guys are the heroes... so i got to do some rare attacks... but i mainly was asked to do naruto, sasuke, rock lee and garaa attacks... can someone help me? i will give you a complete analisis of what i need: if you dont know, i apreciate you for watching this thread.

NOTE: im not asking for naruto models... take in count that ppl have to have the "skills" of the naruto characters.
And... im asking for tips, hints and help if it is posible... im not asking for anyone to help me only... i want to learn too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto:

Kyuubi Cloak: know this skill? well i comment you if you dont know... when naruto have a lot of rage acumulated... and his emotions explodes... he generate a cloak with a jelly red chakra... called kyuubi cloak, so this cloak is red, and its constantly producing like a "fire", and like a very little "bubbles" of chakra. do someone know how to do it?, how to skin it? i accept any ideas.
i also comment what this skill must have in effects: LVL 1 - +150 speed , -5 HP per sec . LVL 2 - +175 speed , -7 HP per sec. Allows kyuubi rage. LVL 3 - +200 speed , -10 HP per sec. Allows kyuubi rage and kyuubi rasengan.

NOTE: kyuubi cloak also gives: LVL 1 - 100% 1.25 critical. LVL 2 - 100% 1.50 critical. LVL 3 - 100% 2.00 critical.

NOTE: kyuubi rage and kyuubi rasengan will be explained after another few attacks.

Rasengan: well i think rasengan is well known... well i explain it if someone dont know... the rasengan is a compressed ball with chakra going at full speed in all directions... thats produce the enemy flew out when its touched by this attack, this attack also grinds the enemy... well, my idea is making the rasengan appear in the users hand, so when you click the rasengan icon, a clone come, make it and then it leave. so then the rasengan appears in the users hand, and when you hit the target, the target get pushed by the rasengan, and also damaged, so then the rasengan dissapear. that is the main: rasengan damage; LVL 1 - 350 damage , 800 range push. melee
500 damage , 800 range push. melee
600 damage , 1000 range push. melee

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu: i dont have problem with this skill... exept for 1 thing... how can i expand the number of clones, the % of dmg, and the life??
the maximun numbers of clone are 10, i need to do 15. i also saw other maps than can do more than 10 clones.

Passives: Rage: look at this passive i want to make please; LVL 1- +6% damage +3% atk speed - LVL 2 - +9% damage +6% atk speed - LVL 3 - 12% damage +9% atk speed.
Regen: this passive makes you regenerate 2X more than normal.

Kyuubi Rage: i think most dont know this attack, well i explain, this attack is maded by the kyuubi cloak red chakra, this attack make the red chakra stretch, and it can take the enemy at certain range, this squeeze the enemy, and then when the enemy is nearby, give him a PUNCH that will knock him xD, this red chakra stretched arm, also burns the enemy.
so look, this is the required thing: Apears only while the user is in kyuubi cloak; 250 damage, +50 of the punch, get the enemy nearby (attract), and then burn... finally: 300 damage with burn and atract. ranged

NOTE: this attack is only avaible while in kyuubi cloak.

Kyuubi Rasengan: well... i know this attack is well known as the rasengan, i explained also, this attack its like the rasengan, but the differece is that this rasengan mix with the kyuubi cloak red chakra, and this make it purple a more powerful, and this attack can also be performed with only one hand (no need of clone), so this is the required thing: 650 damage , +50 of grind , 1200 push. Total; 700 damage with 1200 range push. melee

NOTE: this attack is only avaible while in kyuubi cloak.

Sasuke:

CS2 transformation:well, this attack is well known, its get an effect in the user that make it look more like a demon style, well, the problematic here is making the wings and make the user fly... skill stats: LVL 1 : +100 HP , +20 damage , +20 speed. LVL 2 - +200 HP , +20 damage , +20 speed. LVL 3 - +300 HP , +40 damage , +40 speed.

Chidori: well the chidori is well known also, the user get lots of chakra in his hand, this chakra is so enormous that is visible to human eyes, this chakra simules the thrust of a sword, the more the speed, the more the thrust.
well this attack have to be like the rasengan: appear in the users hand, and when the user hit the target , the target get stuned, and very damaged ...
chidori stats: 400 damage , 1.5 sec charge time. melee
500 damage , 1.5 sec charge time. melee
600 damage , 1.5 sec charge time. melee

Corrupt Chidori:the same as the chidori, the difference is that this chidori its black, because, when the CS2 appears, all the black chakra is mixed with the common, this make it black and more powerful.
Corrupt Chidori stats: 700 damage directly, 1.5 sec charge time. melee

Finish.

NOTE: i will be editing this post for new techniques i need help, i thank a lot to all the ppl that will help me.

I ALSO ACCEPT THE ATTACHMENTS IDEAS AND THE WALKS AND ANIMATIONS.+

Pictures of some of the skills:

Rasengan:

rasenganrj7.jpg

Kyuubi Cloak:

Kyuubi_Naruto2.jpg

Kyuubi Rage:

Kyuubi Rasengan:

Rasengan.jpg

CS2:

344kb0.jpg

(NOTE: this image is in shippuden).

Chidori:

587_1.jpg

(NOTE: mini lightnings missing).

Corrupt Chidori:

1151239541.jpg

i hope this pictures help you xD.

Last edited:
Level 6
-CS2 Transformation
That could easily be done using Metamorphis. And if your Corrupt Chidori is only one level you could just make it a unit spell and attach it to the transformed Sasuke.
-Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
To do 15 you would want to set up a dummy unit. Have him come into game through a trigger when using the other move to add more. There's some more complex things to the trigger to make it perfect. I'm just giving you the base idea behind it. Unless there's something under advanced which allows more shadow images to be made.
Everything will be done via GUI spell like. You would need someone experienced in that area to know what to do with them.

Level 8
Answer

ok, but what about the other ideas? and second, the CS2 have to be modeled, thats why... i already think in the metamorphosis, but it isnt like the CS2, and i am a started in map making also xD, so its like you are talking in chinese to me xD, well, how i create my attacks?. how can i edit them for being in the game?.

Status
Not open for further replies.