1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 13th Music Contest Poll is up! Vote for the best tracks in this symphony of frost and flame.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Rasengen and Lightning Edge

Discussion in 'Requests' started by pandamanana, May 8, 2007.

1. pandamanana

pandamanana

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I'm working on a quick Anime map and I'm having troubles making a Rasengan and a Lightning Edge spell for Naruto and Sasuke/Kaskashi.

Rasengan is when Naruto focuses air into the palm of his hand and adds chakra to it. He then lunges forward towards his enemy and stuns + damages them. (chakra is Naruto's version of mana)

Lightning Edge is the same spell but with lightning based Special Effects.

I will add credit to the maker of these spells and many thank yous! ^_^

Much love from Pandaria!
    (yes I spelt "rasengan" wrong the first time but I fixed the other spelling errors ^_^)

[​IMG]<==Kakashi Doing Lightning Edge

Would someone please do this for me. I will be able to use this to make many of my spells (finishing off the ability lists of many of my heros = kakashi, sasuke, sephiroth and maybe more_

(EDIT) I seriously need this ability because It will help me finish at least 5 of my heros in my map! I beg of you!

Last edited: May 9, 2007
  2. Red Orca

Red Orca

Resources:
    Resources:
  3. pandamanana

pandamanana

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    well I was kind of looking for spells instead of models but what ever! thx ^_^

4. Red Orca

Red Orca

Resources:
    Resources:
    Im making a naruto map at the moment... when I have finished my Rasengan and Chidori/Raikiri (they will be differnt) spells I'll upload 'em here and you can use them.